Attention

"If you don't understand the message, it's not meant for you"
"If I'm wrong in any way, please correct me in any way"

-Ammar Zufar <-click to Google him!

click here if the text is too small

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ghost And Other Stories



Time for ghost stories! I bet this is what you all are waiting for. But first, have a look at this lyric;

===========================================
Evanescence

Bring Me To Life
Songwriters: Hodges, David; Lee, Amy; Moody, Ben;

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

Wake me up
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up
(Wake me up inside)
Save me
(Call my name and save me from the dark)

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

Wake me up
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up
(Wake me up inside)
Save me
(Call my name and save me from the dark)

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)

I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything

Without thought, without voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life

Wake me up
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up
(Wake me up inside)
Save me
(Call my name and save me from the dark)

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)

I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life

===========================================

That's a quite a long lyric. Ever wonder what they are talking about? Let me break it down for you.


How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
How can you see the unseen(ghaib)?

Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
"It" is leading you to the place where "it" can't feel.

Without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
"It" has no soul. It's a spirit in an "uncomfortable place".

Until you find it there and lead it back home
You(the spirit-bearer) ought to find "it" and bring it out to your world.

"Wake me up
(Wake me up inside)
I can't wake up
(Wake me up inside)
Save me
(Call my name and save me from the dark)"

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)

I think the chorus is quite obvious if the previous part of the lyric has been explained.

Now that I know what I'm without
"It" learn of new dependencies(everything/everyone came from stupidity/ignorance)

You can't just leave me
"It" needs you

Breathe into me and make me real
Do "something" to make "it" real

Bring me to life
Obvious enough?

Wake me up
(Bid my blood to run)
I can't wake up
(Before I come undone)
Save me
(Save me from the nothing I've become)
The chorus is usually quite obvious because it's hidden between the encoded lyrics.

I've been living a lie
"It" was in a state of ignorance.

There's nothing inside
"It" knows more, wants more(via you).

Bring me to life
"It" said it.

Frozen inside without your touch
"It" is lonely
Without your love, darling
"It" needs your love to be "real". 

Only you are the life among the dead
"It" lives with the dead. You came to barzakh(boundary) "alive".

All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
The barzakh has no light.

Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
"It" said it. I told you they are nearer than you think.

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Time is not relevant in the barzakh. 
Albert Einstein's greatest insights was realizing that time is relative.

Got to open my eyes to everything
That always happen to someone that has been revealed the "ailm-ghaib"(hidden knowledge). What? you think "they" know everything?

Without thought, without voice, without a soul
"It" needs/wants?

Don't let me die here
Just like human, "I'm to young to die".

There must be something more
There always is.

===========================================

Done. That's easier than expected. Did you expect the song to went out that way? Or maybe you have a different understanding? It's ok. Maybe I'm right, maybe you're right, maybe we're both right. Or maybe we're both wrong. And those are the obvious options. Maybe you say this is just plain ridiculous(as usual). Try top search other lyrics. Almost all of them are like this. Note the word "friends", "companion", "allies", "lover", "darling", "baby", etc.. The songs will go on and on about dependencies. Sometimes "they" depends on you, sometimes you depends on them. Sometime it's a master and slave bond. It's always a struggle for control. What body you think they will use when they "come out"?

Have you heard about MPD? Multiple personality disorder. They name it right to the dot. But they said the do not know the actual cause blah blah blah... Somebody got to be stupid at some point right(don't exclude me)? MPD is what happen when there's more than one personality in a body that struggle for control. And when I said more, it means that there's no actual limitation for a vessel(your body) to actually holds any amount of "personality". You all know about Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde right? And maybe some of your friends? or Boyfriends/Girlfriends? Like one second they we're so nice and the next, they just kick you in the ass(being an asshole)!

Yeah, yeah. Maybe this all in your messed up head. Make it up along as you go nuts. I don't deny that. Maybe they're just a figment of your imagination. But just because they're imaginary, doesn't mean they're not real. What's real to you depends on what's your reality right? Like if I have seen a ghost and supposedly feel frighten. You don't see it and don't believe it and you won't feel frighten. Then I will tell you that it is real. It feels real. The ghost kick me in the nads and it hurts like hell!

How do you define real? Got kick in the nads and hurting is not real? Seeing strange markings on the body is not real? If you see yourselves getting burnt in your arms and feeling hurt, but the doctor only see viruses and necrosis, who have the real thought? I told you before, we don't live in the same world. Just beacause some things are real for you doesn't mean it's real to everyone else.

The Quran tells us;

Surat Az-Zukhruf (The Ornaments of Gold) - سورة الزخرف
43:36-39





Sahih International


43:37
And whoever is blinded from remembrance of the Most Merciful - We appoint for him a devil, and he is to him a companion(Qareen).

43:37
And indeed, the devils avert them from the way while they think that they are guided

43:38
Until, when he comes to Us, he says, "Oh, I wish there was between me and you the distance between the east and west - how wretched a companion."

43:39
And never will it benefit you that Day, when you have wronged, that you are sharing in the punishment.

ref:http://quran.com/43/36-39

If it seems to you that I'm biased, I assure you that I'm not. I am open to opinions and references and I seek and judge the references strictly. As of this moment, the Quran is flawless. The so called "sahih" hadith is just like the bible itself(Yes, i dare compare the bible and the hadith at equal terms). Some part of it contains truth, but mostly are questionable. Maybe I'll quote from the satanic bible next time as I deemed it quite truthful but with a lot of hidden "stuffs" just like the lyrics above

Surat An-Nisā' (The Women) - سورة النساء
4:82


.

Sahih International
Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.

ref:http://quran.com/4/82

As far as i know, the Quran has yet to trip itself. And It contains major ghaib stuffs. Such a pity that a lot of people are blinded to that. You really think that your "TOK GURU"(guru/teacher/ustaz/etc.) is absolute and can lead you to heaven? I don't think so. You do know that if your "tok guru" went to hell, you will follow him right? So like human. Leaving your own responsibilities for others to bear. But then again, those "tok guru" really asked for it. I don't know. I can never be a better judge than GOD. Allah guide me.

That's all for now. We'll look into satanism at the next post. I can't promise you anything. I tends to break them. I'm a human after all. So incapable. Till next time. Salam.



No comments:

Share With The World