Attention

"If you don't understand the message, it's not meant for you"
"If I'm wrong in any way, please correct me in any way"

-Ammar Zufar <-click to Google him!

click here if the text is too small

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just - In Time



What is time? The question that exist when men was made known to its concept. The question that is as old as time itself. I already have a theory in mind. People are too liberal with the word "time". I think that almost all the people doesn't grasp the concept of "time" properly. I asked a few people who is smart enough(there are very few that I consider smart, degrees and PHD is not my criteria of smart) and they have their own ideology that somehow connected but not at all the same. So I thought, "What would Google "says"?". I search the definition of time and Google point out to me that there are 27 nouns and 5 verbs and there are a bunch of synonyms.
ref:https://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Atime&rlz=1C1CHMO_enMY500MY500&oq=define%3Atime&sugexp=chrome,mod=2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHMO_enMY500MY500&q=time&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=UFhmUP6yFsGzrAff-YDYCw&ved=0CB4QkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=1fb18b2e442dca33&biw=1366&bih=639

I thought so. Maybe time is something that we all don't know. Or maybe time does not exist. Or maybe some "time" is only applicable in some contexts. Like I said before, I have a theory of my own.

Ammar Zufar's theory of time;

The "time" only existence is to mark certain moments or events that occurred. All moments or events that involves our lives had already occurred. We are only living in the moments or events. There is no past, there is no future. There is only "this" moment or "that" moment. The said "time" is only like a page marker in a book. It's fairly insignificant for most of us. The "book" is already there with the pages. You are in all the pages that contains you simultaneously. Your "consciousness/spirit/will/life(I have yet to work out on this)" is  what determine in what pages are you at this moment."Time"'s only existence is for records purposes.

By applying the above theory, "time-traveling" is most certainly possible. MPD can certainly be explained. So fellow humans, what's the rush? Why are you afraid of dying? Maybe it's because we tends to be scared of the things we don't know? I can accept if you people tell me that you don't want to get hurt. Who likes discomfort right? So let us learn about death. Allah said;


Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة
2:28




Sahih International
How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you to life, and then to Him you will be returned.
ref:http://quran.com/2/28


It's obvious in this verse that we humans are nothing. Our lives are nothing.  He can give us death and he can give us life on his whim. He just "say", "Be!", and it's done. I don't need to point out that reference, don't I? That of surah yaseen. Remember?

Well, like they say, times is money! What is money? Money is that little pieces of paper(or is it plastic now?) that have an image of somebody "important" and a number on them that stated the index of its value. Yes people, the index, not the value. It's used to be when it was first introduced, 1 currency unit equal to 1 unit of gold(I don't know what unit). Now, can you even compare that paper in your pocket to any amount of gold? Negligible. And now is not the time to babble about inflation. I'll get that back to you all at other moment.

Back to time. Money is only as important as time. And to me, that is priceless, or is it price-less?

Damn! The electric is out. Guess that must be my cue. Later y'all. I'll end this with my quote;
The closer you are to equilibrium, the more you will do - nothing.
-Ammar Zufar
 Till next time. Salam.

No comments:

Share With The World