Attention

"If you don't understand the message, it's not meant for you"
"If I'm wrong in any way, please correct me in any way"

-Ammar Zufar <-click to Google him!

click here if the text is too small

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Throne of Iblis

There are tonnes of articles out there about the throne of Iblis. So why am I starting another one? I've been thinking for some times after I crossed an ocean of articles about Iblis throne, "Why is the throne of Iblis on water?".

"What's wrong with that?", you might think, but have you all ever considered what elements are the Iblis and "friends" are made of? If you are thinking over and over again about the relevance of the subject/idea, let me make it simple for you. I will summarize down a bit the story of Iblis. I won't be giving references as there a lot of them and most of them are fairly well known. Well, here goes..

The story of Iblis, a.k.a., the Devil, starts when God Almighty command every creatures to bow down to Adam. All except one, bow to Adam, and that is Iblis. He was one of the Jins(Genie). He said, "How can I bow to him when I am far superior than him? You(God) made me from fire, while he(Adam), from clay." So for that, he was labeled the "defiantly disobedient". He knows he ought to be punished, but he asked God to delay his sentences, so that  he can misguide Adam and his descendants(us). So God said, "Ok!". Then Adam was placed in heaven and was lonely and God gave him Eve as his mate. And Iblis make Adam and Eve commit the sins(You all know the story of the apple), and they were expelled from heaven yada, yada, yada...

The main point is, Iblis is made of fire. His throne was upon water. "How does he cope with that?", I asked myself. Then I seek guidance from Allah. I want to know what is with this picture. Then I go to work as usual, and google "Iblis's throne on water". Got a bunch of article but not one explain the "water" part. Then I read at a blog mentioning that a certain someone trying to deviate people from the truth and it doesn't matter one bit to me until I saw a quote from a verse of Quran:

Sahih International
And it is He who created the heavens and the earth in six days - and His Throne had been upon water - that He might test you as to which of you is best in deed. But if you say, "Indeed, you are resurrected after death," those who disbelieve will surely say, "This is not but obvious magic."
[11:7]

Many of you would think that the verse is talking about Iblis, but it is not. It's talking about how God created the heaven and the earth in six "days", and at that "time", his throne is upon water, which he use to test his "people" which of them that does the most deeds. Then I remember from a previous knowledge that is what exactly what the Iblis is doing with his "people" nowadays. If you don't know and must know, Iblis sits on a very magnificent throne and commands the shayateen(demons) to misguide humans. And whosoever manage to bring a list of most people misguided, shall be able to sit on the throne for a while and wear the Iblis's crown. Which totally explains why the Iblis's throne is on water even when he is "on fire"!

The Iblis is either using God's previously used throne or he is creating a replica of the throne to mimic the events. From my experience and understanding, that is a natural traits of the Iblis. He likes the attention(who doesn't?). From the case with Adam, the throne, and the stories of Jins and Shayateen and all the other gimicks, Iblis is not original, not creative, and he is just an Iblis. Then again, who is more creative than the Creator(God), right?

Damn you blog writer for knowing and exposing all this. I shall sent armies upon armies of my minions to make your life a lot more miserable than it really is.

Blog writer(me): That was creative(wink! wink!)! Salam.

No comments:

Share With The World